Friday, November 30, 2012

Cornucopia

I first started by doing small circles and making them bigger, on my last circle I colored it black so it can look like its going in. After that I got a circle and made it into an oval shape, then I copied and pasted so I could make another pumpkin. I also did a circle and colored it red so it can be an apple, I used the free-form tool to lower the top, I also got the L-shape to make a stem and color it brown. For my grapes I got a lot of circles and I copied and pasted it and I color it purple and green. For my corn I got a circle and made it into and oval shape and I copied and pasted it and I also colored the corn yellow and the leaves green. For my sunflower I did circle and I stretched it out, I copied and pasted them, I also colored them yellow. When I was done with that I did a little circle and colored it black.
When I got done doing my grapes. pumpkins, corns, apple, sunflower and cornucopia i grouped them all and locked them so it won't move.

No comments:

Post a Comment